Why Choose Us for Vehicle Transport
Service & Dependability
Competitive Pricing & Integrity
36 Million Miles
Any move involves lots of decisions and plenty of planning, whether you’re moving to another state or across the country. You’ll want a furniture moving company for your household goods, travel arrangements for yourself and your family, and a cheap car shipping service for your vehicles. Whether you have one car or several, unless you plan to sell them before you move, you want to narrow your choices down to the best car car shipping company with the best rate.
We understand your family’s car moving needs
Moving is always listed in the top 10 stressors in life. You need car movers you can rely on, and can’t risk having someone drop the ball. With everything else on your plate, you want a team that’s experienced and dependable to handle every angle of car moving services, so can focus on your family and other responsibilities -- before, during and after shipping.
If you have small children, you might be extra tired. And if they’re older kids, there may be resistance to the move -- or at least you have the additional burden of helping them cope with leaving the home that’s familiar to them. Deciding what to pack and what to toss is a chore. Plus, there are school and medical records, car registrations, and sometimes pet accommodations. We also know how expensive moving a household can be. You’ve got a budget to stick to, so we have various options to provide the cheapest way to deliver your car. You don’t want to compromise on service, but you need the best possible value with cheap car shipping.
How much does it cost to ship a car? Car moving rates
Car moving cost is ~$1 per mile for 1-500 miles. So, with a 350-mile trip the average cost would be $350. The longer the distance, the lower the cost per mile: moving your vehicle ~1000 miles drops it to $.75 cents a mile, or $750. A coast-to-coast car move can be as little as $.40 cents per mile. We will always offer you options for the cheapest way to deliver your vehicle. Of course, car shipping quotes vary based on vehicle size, whether you choose enclosed car transport or express shipping, and seasonal demand. Our network of >8,500 car movers across the country enable us to offer great pricing, and our Quick Quote system gives these to you in real time, instantly on-screen.
Shipping a car on an open trailer or also known as open transport works great for 80% of our customers, but if you have a car worth >$70,000 then for that vehicle enclosed shipping is the way to go. Enclosed car moving costs 40-60% more, which is why we recommend it only for specific new or luxury vehicles. We also recommend an enclosed truck for certain motorcycle moving needs, such as when it’s a vintage. And if you’re a multi-vehicle family, or plan to travel by air to your new home, ask about cheapest way for shipping 2 or more vehicles of any kind – including if you need to move a golf cart. Whether yours is a one-time move, a corporate relocation, a military transfer, or you’re planning to send a car to college with your young adult, Easy Car Shipping offers an array of options and prices that can fit most budgets with shipping your car direct to you.
How long does it take to move a car, with a car moving company?
Vehicle delivery takes between 1-6 calendar days from the date your car is picked up to when it’s dropped off. A move from one state to a nearby one can take just 1-3 days, while moving your car across the country can take 5-7. Our car shipping company driver usually covers about 500 miles per day.
With our scheduled services, the first available pickup date for auto transport is typically 2-7 business days after an order is placed, and express auto transport is usually available within 24-72 hours. Since an auto carrier often has up to 10 vehicles on his truck and is coordinating with many customers in multiple time-zones, whose needs sometimes change at the last minute, in the vehicle transport industry pickup and drop-off dates are generally +/- 1 or 2 days for customers who have a flexible schedule that can accommodate that in exchange for lower pricing.
We also know there are times when you absolutely need a guaranteed pickup date, or a guaranteed drop-off date: And when you have those kinds of constraints, express auto transport is a great option. This option is available on both the Open transport or the Enclosed trailer service. With a 30% additional fee, you can lock in either a guaranteed pickup, or a guaranteed drop-off date – whichever is more important to YOU.
Maybe you need pickup before you get on a plane, without fail. Or you’re starting a new job right away, and need to be sure the car has arrived when you get there. We understand the pressures you’re under, and if you choose express shipping and we somehow fail to deliver on whichever date you chose, we not only refund the difference in premium but also give you $100 out of pocket toward the base price. As far as we know, that’s unique among other car transport companies in the industry.
Why is Easy Car Shipping among the best car moving companies?
Simply put: great service, value, and dependability. Our 4.8-star average ratings speak for themselves -- but we don’t say this just to talk ourselves up. With our years of experience and notable reputation, it's no wonder why we're among the top car transport companies across the contiguous United States. We want our ratings to be your ratings, and closing the loop with you on a regular basis is one of the ways we ensure your satisfaction. Our communication is often described as clear, concise and thorough. We assign a Coordinator to each order, and you’ll also have the name and cell phone of your auto carrier during transit. If any surprises arise, we are in proactive contact with all parties. See our car shipping tips for additional insights.
Of course, there are companies that offer both furniture moving and car moving. But, would you see a foot-doctor about your appendix? An estate-planner when you need a real-estate guy? Not likely. So why use a furniture-moving company to ship your car direct to you? In life, we tend to trust specialists, and so it is when searching for an auto transport carrier. Have everyone play to their strengths: home movers for household items, and vehicle moving companies for vehicles. For example, uShip which moves everything from “cars to couches” seems proud that “less than 5% of car transports have any measurable damage” – as if that’s brag-worthy! While it may sound like fair odds to some people, a 95% accident-free rate means 5 of 100 cars have issues: the result of less experienced drivers and lowest-cost bids ... not to mention potential language barriers when you deal directly with what is typically a lone-ranger auto carrier taking his own bookings.
Our claims rate is less than 1 in 1,200 shipments, or a 99.92% incident-free record. And in the very unlikely case that anything were to happen, you are 100% covered by our Carriers’ insurance – and you’ll never have a deductible. Whether you live in a small city or a large metropolitan area, moving is a time of decisions: where you’ll live, what moving company to use, what to keep and what to leave behind. Isn’t it good to know that at least when it comes to moving a car, you can have an optimal balance between customer service and value? It’s easy, which is something you need right now: extra time for other things that matter even more.