Your privacy is important to us, and we at Easy Car Shipping adhere to the following privacy policies related to www.easycarshipping.com (the “Website”) and your data.
What information Do We Collect?
- We collect only the minimum data necessary to communicate with you and others regarding the transport of the vehicle you contacted us about. This includes customer name and contact information, pickup and drop-off information, and payment information.
- Information collected on the Quick Quote form on our Website includes Pickup City, Drop-off City, Year, Make and Model of the vehicle, whether it runs or is inoperable, your preferred pickup date, and an email address where a copy of the quote can be sent to you for later booking.
- Once you decide to ship your vehicle with Easy Car Shipping, additional information requested during the Order Booking stage includes “Customer” name, address, email and phone, the pickup address for the vehicle and contact person, name and phone, the final destination, contact person, name and phone, and payment information necessary to process your request. We collect only information that is voluntarily provided as part of an online submission, via email, or other direct contact with Customers and prospective customers.
How We Use Information
- Easy Car Shipping is the sole owner of the information collected on this Website.
- The information collected is used solely to respond to the reason you contacted us.
- The data submitted to Easy Car Shipping on our Website or by phone will not be sold or rented to anyone.
- We request and use only information relevant to processing your vehicle transport. Our website is connected to the Jtracker system whereby we assign Carriers to specific customer orders. Carriers (drivers) receive only the contact name, phone, pickup address, drop-off location, and method of payment to expect on delivery (such as whether to expect Cash on Delivery, or whether the order has been paid in full by credit card in advance). No one outside Easy Car Shipping’s office ever has access to your credit card, except our Chase Bank’s secure credit card processing department.
- We do not otherwise share personal information except as may be required by law or court order.
- We respect the privacy of Customers and take all necessary steps to prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of Customer information.
- We maintain security by following strict procedures as well as using professional experts who routinely manage our dedicated Website server 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted securely. We don’t keep information on file that can be used for future charges on your credit card. You can verify this by looking for the "lock" icon at the bottom of your Web browser, or looking for "https" at the beginning of the page URL.
All Rights Reserved
- Except as expressly agreed herein, customers and third parties may not display, reproduce, copy, modify, license, sell, or disseminate any information obtained from this Website without express written approval from Easy Car Shipping.
- We work hard to provide Customers with the most up-to-date, relevant information with regard to the car shipping industry, but we can make no claims that the information provided on every page of the Website remains current at all times, or has been fact-checked within the most recent time period.
- Easy Car Shipping may make modifications to the content presented on this Website at any time, without notice, in order to maintain the overall quality of this Website and related networks.
- The use of any information provided online by Easy Car Shipping without prior written permission, is expressly prohibited and may result in civil and/or criminal action.
- Easy Car Shipping is not liable for any damages whatsoever resulting from loss of use, or decisions made by others based on information available from this Website.
We do not accept or maintain information about anyone known by us to be under 18 years of age, nor do we seek the attention of or do business with persons under 18 years of age.
Last updated: January 2017